Loss Mitigation - a process that protects lenders or mortgage owners investment
LendLogix™ provides a variety of inspection services including REO, condition, sale date, and insurance loss inspections, occupancy verifications, foreclosure, and bankruptcy inspections for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, and VA Loans.
- Short Sale: This is an option when a mortgage is upside down. The lender will accept a sale price less than the balance of the loan.
- Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure: Basically this is signing over title of the home back to the lender to be released from further obligation to the mortgage loan. If done incorrectly the homeowner would still owe the loan balance above the sale price when the lender does sell the home.
- Cash For Keys: A variation on the Deed in Lieu of foreclosure where the lender pays the homeowner cash to move out without destroying the property. This avoids the expense in the foreclosure process and eviction proceedings
Short Sale, Deed in Lieu and Door Knocks Services
- Lenders and Mortgage Servicers are finding that their efforts to find and communicate with homeowners in default are complicated at best and nearly impossible at times. The budget that many servicers operate under are no match at times for the cost structures required to implement these outreach efforts. Our nationwide network of real estate agents make cost-effective personal visits to the homeowners and may deliver a document of your choosing. At the same time, they can provide professional advice and alternative options, like deed-in-lieu programs or disposition of the property through effective short sale management.
Here is how we simplify the process for you:
- Fully compliant with all aspects of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- The process is highly customizable to fit your specific needs
- Our network of agents can discuss alternatives to foreclosure with willing borrowers
- Expedite the list-to-sale timelines with Deed-in-lieu negotiations or pre-approved Short Sale listings
- Our nationwide network of trained and certified Short Sale agents operate with your best interests in mind
- Post-sale fraud detection tools designed to protect you
Deeds-In-Lieu and Short Sales
- We start when modification efforts fail
- REO disposition upon short sale failure
- Presentation of Deed-in-lieu options
- Creation and presentation of Short Sale approval package
- 2nd and subordinate lien-holder negotiations
- Management of listing agent activities through Short Sale marketing plan
- Management of incoming offers and handling of closing process
- Regular property inspections
- Photo of subject property
- Comments on condition
- Reestablish contact with homeowner
- Confirmed date and time delivery of your sealed document
- Additional details provided
- Occupancy status
- Property listing information (if applicable)
- Document delivery confirmation
- Order fulfillment in 72 hours (business hours)